We are excited to announce the arrival of Hyrum Benjamin Jensen!!

Born April 6th, 2010 at 8:07 am. He weighed 6 lbs 12 oz and was 19 3/4" long.

Dad was so excited!

He loves holding our little blondie.

Cuter every day. :)

First family picture.

Ready to leave the hospital!
More details will come; for now we hope you enjoy a few pictures!
He is even cuter in person. Trust me, I am a grandma - and I know. :)
ReplyDeleteHe's beautiful! Congrats! I hope you're feeling and recovering well!
ReplyDeletecongratulations - that is so exciting. glad he made it safe and sound. what a good looking boy!
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable Rach! Congrats and Good Luck!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to your sweet family! What a handsome little guy you have there!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling well, can't wait to hear the details!!
Congrats! He is so adorable!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He is very cute; enjoy him. :)
ReplyDeleteyea! congratulations, love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy for you. Especially after your scare a few weeks ago. He is beautiful and you have such a cute little family! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! We are so excited for you! Our baby came on the 10th and was only 1 ounce lighter, but was almost 2 inches shorter! Yay for new babies!
ReplyDeleteGreat job, Rachel and Ben. I'm sure he has many stories to tell you. Listen carefully...
ReplyDeleteand keep the pictures coming.
He's beautiful Rachel and Ben. Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute boy!! congrats you guys, can't wait to see him this summer. I will get the car seat cover to you as soon as I can.
ReplyDeleteYou and Ben certainly do make beautiful boys !!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Love all of you !!
Your new little bundle is adorable! I can't believe all of his blond hair--he's a keeper!
ReplyDelete