April 29, 2010

More baby pictures

Hyrum's beautiful baby blessing cake from Grandma Jensen

First time to church, 12 days old

My new favorite activity
3 Generations
Grandpa and Grandma love Hyrum!
Family picture before Hyrum's first time being babysat (by Grandma Harris) so Mom and Dad could go on a date!
Aunt Liz
Liz borrowing one of Hyrum's socks
Uncle Matt

Best place to fall asleep




Angel baby
A chip off the ol' block (they totally didn't do this on purpose, I was glad I had the camera all ready to go!)

3 comments:

  1. Love that last shot! :) He already looks older to me. We miss all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure is a cutie and you look so thin already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like a sweet boy. I love the one of him asleep on his own arm (no shirt). Hope you are all getting some sleep now. :)

    ReplyDelete