- getting electricity to our garage (no more extension cords in the doorway, yay! Also, Ben loves being able to finish mowing the lawn after dark.)
- putting in a paved walkway to our front porch -it looks awesome!
- putting weed prevention fabric all around our house (finally, a reprieve from weeding!)
- general clean up, edging the grass, getting rid of the dead weeds
The projects continued later this month when my dad came to visit for a couple of days:
- putting up siding on our pumphouse
- finishing up my towel rack
- hanging starfish and seashells on the walls in the kids' bathroom
We are so blessed to come from such great families! It has been wonderful to finally see some real progress on our house. We hope to continue to get projects done, especially in the next month or two before the baby bump becomes a full-on belly and the holiday fun/craziness reaches full swing.
I hope you will post pictures of your projects! I hope to see your mom next week while I'm in UT. Love you lots!
ReplyDeleteAmen. Tell me what kind of cord you need for downloading pictures. :)
ReplyDelete