Our handsome little man
The pumphouse. It looks so good! We're still going to put trim around the door and roof.
Front walkway. Love it! Still deciding what to do right next to it- grass, flowers, or leave it sand with some flower pots... we'll see I guess.
The beauty of weedlessness... I could have posted a lot more pictures on this, but you get the idea. Those monster plants in front are some volunteer tomato plants.
I'll post pictures of the bathroom once I get the towel rack on the wall. It had to be postponed this week due to canning/freezing priorities and some lack of sleep, but I'm hoping to get it finished by next week. We'll see if it happens, since we are also planning to paint the whole outside of our house for a fun labor day holiday.
Thanks for showing all these pictures! I love your new walkway, and of course our cute Hyrum. Love you all!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mom! Love you, too. :)
ReplyDeleteWow the house looks great... You two must be working really hard... I love the Hyrum and mom pictures... You both look great !!
ReplyDeleteJust one last thought.... It is so fun to see my son playing with yours.... What fun !!
ReplyDelete