February 10, 2011

Finally, some DC pics


We had a great time when we visited Washington DC in August, seeing sights; spending time with Phil, Amy, and Liberty; and visiting friends from Ben's mission.

Here are some fun pictures from our trip (in no particular order).Jefferson Monument


Washington Monument










Fort McHenry was one of our favorite spots.




Rodriguez family



Grand Central Station



Our Kit Kat wrapper. We promise we threw it away!


Lucky Spot in the Capitol


Annapolis has a really long bridge and some nice sand.


Boat tour of Annapolis









Gettysburg


Lady Liberty



7 comments:

  1. It's fun to see updates! I can't believe how big Hyrum is getting! He's so cute, and I think he looks a lot like you. Upam, da vse ti je super, mam te zelo rada. :) Bi rada te videla ko kdaj prides sem. Se preselimo v aprilu v Pittsburgh, tak da bi rada da se dobimo predenj gremo. RTM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really did a wonderful job of hitting all the great spots... I missed a lot.... Where is Lady Liberty.... I know it's not the Statue of Liberty... Sounds like a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma,
    Lady Liberty was in Gettysburg. I think it helped to see everything because Ben served his mission near there (Baltimore) so he knew kind of how far away each thing was and how much time we might need at each spot, plus Phil and Amy helped us catch rides into the city and everything. It was definitely fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sabrina,
    Pridem na koncu Marca, tako da se bova dobili ta krat ce imas kaj casa preden se preselis! Imamo se fajn zdaj, se mi zdi da cutim boljse vsak dan. Kako si ti? Rada tebe imam tud, sestra moja.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! It's fun to see the memories from the past 6 months.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have memories of most of these places, from visits to DC and Gettysburg, etc. as a teenager. We would go to the temple and stop to see other sites each time. It's fun to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom, one thing I was so excited to do was go through the DC temple! After always hearing about it from you and with you and Dad getting married there, it was really fun to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete