For Christmas we enjoyed spending time with the Jensen clan. I loved experiencing some of the traditions I had heard about and seeing lots of family members.
The four babies born in 2010: Ethen, Hyrum, Kyra, and Savannah.


The Nativity reenactment, complete with angels Addie, Cheyenne, and Rachel

Mary (Lydia) and Joseph (David) and a Narrator (Ben)

Our family. :) Ben and Hyrum were donkies that carried Mary to Bethlehem.

Nicole was the play coordinator.

King Herod and his wife, and another narrator Lachelle.

Wise men and camels in the Schwendiman family



Paul, our photographer. Thanks Paul!


We read the Night Before Christmas and then listened to the cat tell the story.

Cute matching jammies from Santa and Mrs. Claus

A family picture in front of our tree at home.
This looks like a fun time.... Love the jammies...
ReplyDeleteI must say I never saw the picture of all the babies born in 2010. I love seeing pictures of your family. Hopefully I can get on top of it and post more pictures of us.
ReplyDelete