June 18, 2009

WE'RE GETTING A HOUSE!!


The seller accepted our offer yesterday! It's a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house with 2700 sq. feet on 1.5 acres, and it's about a 15 minute drive to Ben's work. It was a foreclosed home so we are getting a great deal on it and with some solid work it will be a great place to live!

5 comments:

  1. Yay Rachel! :) I am so excited for you guys! What a great thing! I guess that means you'll be somewhat permanent there, so hopefully we'll still be able see each other. That's such a great opportunity for you and Ben. :) Wish you best, care care, rada te imam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It means we'll have plenty of room for visitors!! So I hope you'll come stay with us if you ever want to come visit Washington! Pa tudi te imam rada!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Rach! Holy Cow! The blue prints look great! I am so happy for you both. We'll have to come visit and see your new place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We would love to have you come visit! :D You are always welcome to come! :) We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lucky you two..... I am happy for you.
    It looks like a great home.

    ReplyDelete