wow!! that looks amazing rachel! now that you are in washington we should plan a little weekend trip somewhere...as long as you don't mind two little kiddos tagging along:)
Jill, we really should! I told your mom that she should have you call me the next time you are thinking of going down there. We should also actually do something up here sometime. I think we'll be just on opposite sides of the same mountain range, so we won't be too far away. You can come visit the sunny side whenever you want to. ;)
it looks beautiful! congrats! that is so exciting
ReplyDeleteThanks! We are really excited about it! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! It looks like a really nice place for your starter home! Plenty of rooms for parties... if only you lived a little closer!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you! You will have to post a whole lot of pictures! Good luck with everything!
ReplyDeletewow!! that looks amazing rachel! now that you are in washington we should plan a little weekend trip somewhere...as long as you don't mind two little kiddos tagging along:)
ReplyDeleteI think everyone should just move up to Washington... ;) I will definitely post more pictures once it's official.
ReplyDeleteJill, we really should! I told your mom that she should have you call me the next time you are thinking of going down there. We should also actually do something up here sometime. I think we'll be just on opposite sides of the same mountain range, so we won't be too far away. You can come visit the sunny side whenever you want to. ;)
ReplyDeleteIt looks huge! I'm way excited for you two! We will be up sometime to visit! :)
ReplyDelete