When we were in Utah, he had fun playing with lots of friends and family members.
Visiting with Mom's mission companions (All 4 babies born within 2.5 months, I believe)
and going four-wheeling. No, Hyrum didn't get to drive this time. :) As is evidenced by some of the fireworks pictures, Matt was injured on one of our trips. He is recovering well and in good spirits.
We got to Utah on July 2nd, just in time to see Liz and spend a little time with her before she left us on the morning of July 3rd. We know she is happy and well at this time.
Her temple work was completed on July 6th in the Bountiful Utah temple. I and many others miss her. She will continue to be a great force for good. Love you, Liz.
He is getting so big! You are a great Mommy!
ReplyDeleteAnd Liz was lucky to have such a wonderful family. :)
So fun to have you here !! I miss you already
ReplyDeletefun pictures! Hyrum is such a doll...he looks like such a happy baby!!
ReplyDeleteThings have definitely been busy for your family, those pictures of you guys at the temple are beautiful, I bet that was an amazing thing to do liz's temple work. Such a neat experience for your family.
By the way, what happened to Matt?!? he looks like he's been through something crazy!
We miss all of you! I have been checking for pictures and am happy to see some here. I just wish you were closer so we could see you easily. Love you!
ReplyDelete(Matt's doing well now.)
It was so good to see you Rachel, even under sad circumstances. We all LOVE you and your family! (Making comedic eyes at you now!)
ReplyDeleteIt sure was great to see you. Always too short. You guys are great! How about that Hyrum smile?
ReplyDeleteHyrum's getting so big! He looks older, and I just saw him a month ago. Cutie. Thanks for the great update.
ReplyDelete