January 22, 2010

Another pictureless update

I know it's not as fun to read the updates with no pictures, but I'm not sure where our camera is currently so we'll have to get to it next time.

We went in for my 28 week appointment this week and everything is going great! The results from my blood test were also very encouraging. Our baby is now 2 lbs 6 oz (and growing!) and still very active. My little pamphlet says that 1.5-2 lbs is normal by the end of month 6 so we are right on track. I have gained nearly 15 lbs so far (of 25-35 expected by the end). It's cool to know the baby's orientation and be able to guess at which body part I just felt move. Our doctor is going to get a 3D ultrasound for a few weeks on trial and offered to have us come in during that time (no cost) for some 3D pictures (in case he doesn't end up leasing it).

Not much else new to report! Ben is working like crazy and still manages to notice things I get done around the house and to do things that make me feel loved and appreciated.

I am enjoying socializing in my ward, they are great people. My Beehives gathered enough experiences/stickers on our poster so we are planning a fondue party to celebrate them taking Sunday lessons into their lives during the week. We are all excited. :) I also went to a party for cooking spices (similar to Pampered Chef parties but with spices) and won the grand prize! Pretty lucky... the presenter said it's the first time she's seen anyone win that, and she's done a lot of parties. Just one more little blessing to be able to have those ready-to-go meals for when we will need them. :) I guess I can't say I never win anything... :)

5 comments:

  1. Fun to hear pictures or not... Be sure to post 3D pictures if you can.... Give Ben a hug for me I love that he is being so sweet...
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cambric got a 3-D ultrasound and she says it is a lil creepy. Just prepare yourselves. ;) Glad to hear all is well. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear everything is going so well! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely post some pics when I get them, hopefully in the next few weeks!

    Thanks for the heads up, Maddy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom got a 3-D ultrasound picture! It was the coolest picture of a ultrasound I had ever seen! You could see A LOT more of the baby then you could normaly see. I'm glad someone else is getting one too! Well, everyone says hi and hopes to see y'all soon!

    ReplyDelete