For anyone interested in an update about our house, we have not closed on it yet but we are hoping to close in the next week or so. We are unsure whether we will be charged a fee for the extra 2 weeks our lender needs to process our loan. We hope the seller will be patient and let us close the deal.
Meanwhile, we are making preparations for the Jensen family reunion (Ben's immediate family)next week. We are looking forward to seeing all of them together at once!
I am also looking forward to a trip to Utah after the reunion to (hopefully) meet my first niece on my side of the family! I am excited to celebrate the new baby with Amy and Phil and the rest of my family.
I'll come back from Utah August 22nd in time to celebrate my one-year anniversary with Ben (on the 23rd) and then, if all goes well with the house, to scrub it, paint it, and move in. Ben's job with Moss Adams starts September 14th so we hope to be settled in by then.
So that's it for my exciting update for now... We hope everything is going well with all of you!!
Good luck.... moving is tense !! Fun to hear your coming to Utah... Hope I get to see you.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure we will see each other! I am so excited to see the baby, too! :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like your move is getting closer! Have fun and good luck! I'm glad you're coming to see the new baby--hope we get to see you!
ReplyDeletejust found your blog, i'm glad your mom started one, or i never would have known :)
ReplyDeletegod luck with the house, that's awesome, it's an amazing first home too!
Happy Anniversary! I'm bummed I didn't get to see you when you were down!
ReplyDeleteso, it's been a month...are you owners yet???
ReplyDelete