July 18, 2012

May and June Pics

Beautiful Grace

Aaaah!! Lol.

Sweet Girl.

My joy.

This girl loves her toes!

Hyrum loves the park!

He still asks for fun Cousin Wibby.

Uncle Matt is lots of fun!



Workin' too hard.  :)

 Father's day pic

 Hilarious plane ride with Grandma.

They were great on the plane!

4 comments:

  1. Loved the pictures and the update... I was so excited to see your post.. I especially loved Hyrum asleep at the computer. I've felt like myself. Love you all !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! It was so funny to watch Hyrum laugh at the chick falling down the armrest. (He was so tired!) Love you guys!
    Grandma Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pictures! Are you guys going to Othello Saturday??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were sad we missed you! I didn't realize you were leaving at lunch time. We hope things are going well for you guys.

      Delete