December 28, 2011

Grace Elizabeth Jensen




I know I promised some pictures of our baby, and here she is!  We thought she would arrive about a week early because Hyrum came 9 days early but she joined us one day after she was due, on December 26th, at 10:48 pm. 



She weighs 6 lbs 6.9 oz and is 20 inches long.



Mom was very happy to make Grace's acquaintance.



Daddy already loves this baby girl.



First family photo



Great big brother


We are so happy to have little Grace Elizabeth as part of our family!  We will head home from the hospital tomorrow morning and look forward to having Dad around for a few days to help us make this a fun transition.


4 comments:

  1. I love blog's, It is almost as good as being there. You all look sooooo happy and just a picture of the perfect little family... Love you all !

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations- she is bright eyed and alert, already seems to look like her beautiful ma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to see all your pictures! Please enjoy and rest as much as you can. :D

    ReplyDelete