October 03, 2010

"They just grow up too fast..."

I don't know how many times I have heard that phrase since having Hyrum, but it is definitely true! Here is one of his latest tricks.



PS He will be six months old on Wednesday.

11 comments:

  1. omg he is crawling! CRAZY!!! so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I giggled through the whole thing... of course, the bait is the computer! :P Love it, and thanks for posting. Love, Mom/Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! Maryn is crawling all over now too. It would be interesting seeing them together now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is sooo cute! :) I was just thinking of you and wondering how you're doing. Looks like you're having lots of fun with your little man. :) Rada te imam sestra

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so crazy! And fun to watch. :)

    Anna, I think Hyrum might have been inspired by Maryn's rocking back and forth prep for crawling because he started trying that right after you guys left! I'm sure they would love playing together. We'll have to get together again sometime!

    Sestra, tebe tudi imam rada!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is a cutie! I love the sweater vest. Livi wants to crawl too. Our babies are so mobile! How did that happen?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is crazy! what a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow - he is advance for his age! Look out world... time to baby proof everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to say, it is pretty sweet to have so many cousins with babies the same age! It's so fun to see all of the pictures and the joy they bring to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute. And he'll only get faster... Watch out, Rache!

    ReplyDelete