Sorry for the terrible quality... These are pictures of our ultrasound printout from our 13 week visit. The second one shows the baby from the side and the first one is from the front. It looks a little alienish from the front view but in the printout we have you can see all five fingers on the left hand (this picture is a lot fuzzier, sorry!).
It was amazing and weird to see a baby inside of me for the first time. Everything looks healthy though and we are sure excited! :) We are still debating whether or not to find out the gender of the baby. Our next appointment is the Monday after Thanksgiving, and I will be at that time 21 weeks along.
We are excited with you! :) Love you guys!
ReplyDeletecongrats! we are hoping to find out if ours is a boy or girl before we go on cmas break! we are WANT TO KNOW people! =P
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I wondered if you were pregnant when we were talking about it at our gateway luncheon deal--were you pregnant then? I'm super excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am very excited for you both! So exciting!
ReplyDeleteKellee,
ReplyDeleteYes, I almost mentioned it then but there was so much to talk about! Plus I was only about 6 weeks along at that point so it could wait. :)